Fuel bladders or fuel storage bladders are collapsible, flexible storage bladders. These bladders provide for temporary and long term storage for industrial liquids such as fuels. Without a doubt, Fuel Bladders are the answer to cost effective sort and long term storage
These pillow shaped tanks are designed for large volume liquid transport, industrial chemicals, potable water, sludge, and fuel storage. Standard fuel bladder tanks sizes range from 6000 liters to 250 000 liters.
Bladders can be custom made according to industry or client needs. We certainly are able to manufacture fuel bladders to any size that is required.
Below are a few benefits of choosing a bladder over conventional plastic tanks:
- By using air during quality controlled the bladder is tested to twice the pressure exerted by water, .
- There is no Sun penetration – completely black inner surface.
- Zero algae growth.
- Almost no change in water temperature – The fuel or water sits against the top surface whether the unit is a quarter or three quarters empty.
- No evaporation.
- UV stabilized reinforced PVC with a patented corner design – designed, patented and in South Africa since 2007.
- Easily transported – a 200 000 L unit weighs 220 kgs and can be transported in the back of a car.
- It will last anything between 10-15 years (warranty is 5 years).
- The bladder can be branded (not digitally, one or two spot colours only).
- Suitable fittings can be supplied for the correct connections to tanker trucks (Cam Lock fittings for example).
- Price per liter on size is not comparable to any other storage units – it is by far the cheapest method.
- Can be used for most fluids – water, fertilizer, diesel, transformer oil, cane juice, wine etc….PH charts for compatibility available on request.
- Can be custom made to sizes required.
Bladder Sizes Available:
3 500L: 2.6m x 2m x 0.55m
6 000L: 3.1m x 2.5m x 0.55m
15 000L: 3.75m x 3.75m x 0.7m
20 000L: 5.4m x 4.5m x 1.5m
35 000L: 6.0m x 6.0m x 1.6m
50 000L: 8.0m x 6.0m x 1.6m
100 000L: 9.0m x 9.0m x 1.8m
200 000L: 12.0m x 12.0m x 1.8m
250 000L: 15.0m x 12.0m x 1.8m